This registration is for all players interested in competing in the UFL for a member team.
Please review the information below for players interested in determining their player eligibility status. Players who attain any one item of the following guidelines and pass a UFL sponsored or approved medical physical are eligible to participate in the UFL.
- Any player who attains the age of 18 prior to the start of the upcoming UFL season.
- Any player who has participated in an NCAA, NAIA, or NJCAA collegiate football program that has exhausted or forfeited their remaining NCAA, NAIA, or NJCAA collegiate eligibility.
- Any player that has previously competed in a professional or semi-professional football.
- Any player who has attained a U.S. working visa and attains the age of 18 before the upcoming UFL season.
- Any player with no prior football playing experience and attains the age of 18 before the start of the upcoming UFL season.